At Collaborative Divorce Waterloo Region, we truly want what is best for all when your family needs divorce solutions. With the collaborative family law process, you can avoid the costs associated with going to court and will see many more benefits from this process.
- Court-free divorce tends to be quicker than the traditional litigation process.
- It will save you money on both court and legal fees.
- Avoid missing work because of designated court appearances.
- Avoid the re-negotiation of court-mandated divorce orders.
- Your divorce records are kept private.
The collaborative family law process allows you to work with a team of legal, financial, and family professionals who can provide guidance on all relevant divorce topics, including child custody, financial independence, and the actual divorce process.
Choosing a court-free divorce is the best way to reduce stress, control outcomes, and truly achieve what is best for all. Please contact us today to learn more. We are ready to assist you and your family.